2351 Sherbrooke Dr. NE ~ Atlanta, GA 30345
American University – School of Communication –Washington, DC May 2016
B.A. Public Communication Minor in Marketing
Lakeside High School, Atlanta, GA May 2012
Honors: College Prep Diploma with Honors and Distinction; GPA 3.7
RELEVANT COURSE PROJECTS:
- Principles of Macroeconomics- wrote two papers about the market system economy of capitalism and the modern U.S. economies struggles through the recession of 2008
- Understanding Media– Studied various departments of media, discussed managerial as well as skill based aspects of each one; also met people from major firms like Ogilvy and Mather, Google, and BP’s PR team
- U.S. Society– did multiple projects that focused on aspects of U.S. society. Project about malls, marketing, and consumerism in America as well as a project about Poverty and cost of living in the United States.
- International Business- looked at general business strategies of international companies, project focused on developing a strategy to get a small company to expand internationally.
- Visual Literacy- Created visual tool for marketing for a small non profit agency that focused on human rights.
Staff Writer, Lakeside Legend (High School Newspaper) Atlanta, GA 2011-2012
- Met deadlines for monthly news articles and editorials
- Wrote monthly articles for school Newspaper and literary magazine for readership of 1,500-2,000 high school students, faculty and staff
- Conducted extensive research and fact checking through first-hand interviews and credible resources.
Secretary, Key Club 2011-2012
Lakeside High School
Developed agenda and coordinated assignment of volunteers
Teaching Assistant, Alliance Theatre Summer Drama Day Camps
Atlanta, GA 2010, 2011
- Managed and motivated fifteen 5-8 year olds to participate in theatre instruction and learn acting skills.
- Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi, iMovie.
- Language: Great Rhetorical skills and ability to communicate well through writing and verbally.
- Social Media: Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, & WordPress
- Key Club 2010-2012
- Mock Trial 2009-2010
- World Affairs Club 2011-2012